Tag Archives: meat

I Can Understand Why People Don’t Eat Meat

To eat meat or not to eat meat, that is the question. Don’t understand me wrong, I do eat meat and I love it but watching this movie does not encourage me to continue. what planet is this “And God … Continue reading

Posted in Inspiration, Other/Övrigt | Tagged | Leave a comment

Meal Plate – Food Pyramid – Plate Model (suggestion)

Make 25 % of your lunch and dinner choices of eggs, meat, fish, and chicken (see below protein section). The remaining 75% of the plate should be vegetables, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumber, paprika etc. Eat the vegetables raw or lightly … Continue reading

Posted in Inspiration, Try it | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments