Be careful to leave plastic bottled water in your cars and DO NOT drink that water if you forgot one bottle that has been left in a car in the summer.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin
into the food.
If you buy food in plastic container, pour them in a glass pyrex when heating.
Plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!
– No plastic containers in microwaves.
– No plastic water bottles in freezers.
– No plastic wrap in microwaves.
– Do not heating food in the microwave using plastic containers, especially applies to foods that contain fat.